Fire insulated steel profiles
In SP 700 we have four systems with different profile widths: SP 76500, SP 77000, SP 79000 and SP 711000. These are fire-insulated steel profiles have a fire-resistant insulation core in accordance with the following: 25 mm (SP 76500), 30 mm (SP 77000), 50 mm (SP 79000) and 2×25 mm (SP 711000).
SP 711000 / 9711000 (Endast till fasta partier)
- Fire-resistance class up to E60 –EW60 – EI120
- Burglar resistance up to RC4 SS EN 1627
- Bullet resistance up to FB6NS SS EN 1627
- Profiles: 20mm, 30mm, 50mm and 85mm
- Arches and round windows with fire-resistance class
- Noise reduction
- SP 700 is also available in acid resistant stainless steel EN 1.4404 (ASTM 316L, SS 2348).